Sunday, July 29, 2007

tags for charity

Tadi merayau2 kat blog kak zana..ter'rajin' lak ptg ni..so nak buat gak la tags ni..hihi..aku pon copy paste aje :D

MamaJambu tagged atas nama charity. Tagging ini telah dimulakan oleh mr idham.

Okey, this is the rule.

If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many person as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, By doing this meme you are contributing rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage

The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences

*These can be copied and pasted to your entry*

1. A person is only as good as ....if they respected others feelings

2. Friendship is always ... close to my heart

3. To love is to ... be patient *agree ngan kak zana*

4. Money makes me... happy $-)

5. I miss ... aliya.. + my good old days..

6. My way of saying I care is by ... always be at his side

7. I try to spread love and happiness by ... my smile :)

8. Pick the flowers when… it's blooming? ;p

9. To love someone is to… learn to share n sacrifice

10. Beauty is .... subjective

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was.... kena masuk asrama *so sad lor on the 1st day*

12. When I was twenty one, I remember.... im 21 now :) *i'll answer this Q next yr* :P

13. I am most happy when .... spending time wif ppl that i love

14. Nothing makes me happier than .... got nothing to worry about

15. If I can change one thing, I will change.... my bf? hahaha..

16. If smiles were ... then I.... *next!*

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could... make everyone like us *but it's impossible*

18. If you want to succeed…then you have to .... strive for it

19. Money is not everything but... everything need money

20. The most touching moment I have experienced is.... get a warm hug from my fren when i was depressed..

21. I smile when.... im happy

22. When I am happy,.... i smile.. ;p

23. If only I don't have to ... then I .... *next!*

24. The best thing I did yesterday was.... just laying lazily on my bed..nothing such a best thing yesterday

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title... 'story of my life'

26. One thing I must do before I die is... get myself prepared to meet Him

27. Doing this meme, I feel like .... at least i got sumthing to do at this moment..
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...